Monday, July 12, 2004

upcoming shows, label stuff

It seems Rilo Kiley has left Saddle Creek Records and has started a new record label, brute/beaute.

They are playing a show in Hollywood in a week or two, and I think we're going to go. At least it's not at the Glass House, which was quite possibly the worst venue I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. No bar, no cameras, meh. I don't really care about the cameras, honestly, it can be very annoying to have to struggle to see a band when all the 15-year old girls are jumping up and down in the front with their cell phone cameras in the air. The absence of alcohol, however, is unpardonable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

Thank you for your comments. I hardly think i am worthy of such praise, but to each their own. Pardon me, for now, I must seek advice from the Great Commode.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home